Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day

I hope that everyone had a wonderful, happy, fun and safe Memorial Day! This is one of my favorite holidays of the year ... this day that marks the day we remember those who have fought and died for our country is a day that also kicks off the beginning of summer. For our family it means time with family. Time to reflect on years gone by, eat hot dogs, hamburgers and BBQ. Drink sweet tea and Mountain Dew! And enjoy watermellon and bananna pudding! Yum!!! We had a great day at my parents house and enjoyed getting together with everyone!
William
Cousins Abby and Kate with William, Addison and Jackson
Jackson

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Love their patriotic outfits, and even matching their cousins! Too cute! Did you make them?

Denise said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!! I love the pics. Glad you guys had a good weekend.

The Texas Trio said...

Lynn/Denise,

I did not make them! I wish I had time to sew ... the only thing I have made for them was their first birthday outfits. After that, I decided it was too hard to sew for boys (all the snaps)... not too bad making dresses though so I may try my hand at that in the future!

My Mom bought them ... they certainly are cute!

Thanks for checking in on us!