Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Tennessee Aquarium

This past weekend, we took a trip up to Chattanooga to visit my Aunt Linda and Uncle Charles and go to the Tennessee Aquarium.

When I was a kid, I used to spend a lot of time with Aunt Linda and Uncle Charles and I have great memories of those times. Aunt Linda and Uncle Charles really helped our family out when we were in a bind last year ... the time between when we pulled the kids from day-care and when we found a nanny. With just a phone-call, they re-arranged their schedules and drove the 600+ miles to stay with 3 five month old babies. They will always hold a very special place in my heart for helping us that week!

Needless to say, we had a great time! A couple of wonderful meals with a little Presidential Debate thrown in the middle! We can't wait to go back for a longer weekend ... or get them to come to B'ham to visit us! Oh, and it was also great to see my cousins ... Amber Jill and Justin.

No Addison, that sting ray cannot come thru the glass!

William, I know that you heard kids got to take penguins home, but we really don't have the room!

Aunt Linda, Uncle Charles and Zachary

The kids playing with the sting rays (minus their stingers)!

2 comments:

Denise said...

It looks like a lot of fun.
When we were on vacation last year we went to Ruby Falls. We carried the trio, in backpacks, all the way down.
How wonderful that you have such a wonderful family that can help you out when you need it.

Brock-n-Robbins said...

We miss you guys too! Everything is good here in Texas. I'm already starting to get a belly. I'm almost in the second trimester.