Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow! It has been a couple of weeks since I have had time to post anything. Things have been crazy busy with my return to work. Even though I am off a couple days each week, it has still been hard. Probably harder for Al than for me since he has been staying home with the little guys!
We enjoyed a visit from Daddy Bob recently. He came out for about a week to enjoy some time with the babies. It was great to have him here and we managed to get some pictures made this time!!
Al starts his new job Monday. We are excited and a little sad at the same time. Monday marks the end of one of us being able to stay home with the babies. They will be starting daycare Monday. It will be a really hard day for me ... I decided to start them on a day when I am off work so I can go by and check up on them during the day and so I won't feel rushed dropping them off. One highlight of Monday ... I am having a massage that day! I figured what better way to deal with the stress! Thanks Aunt Barbara!
The babies had their 4 month check-up this past Thursday. All was well ... weights are as follows:
William 14 lbs 10 1/2 ounces
Jackson 13 lbs 8 ounces
Addison 12 lbs 15 1/2 ounces
William is our BIG boy. He is now in the 80th percentile for his height! That is pretty amazing considering he was 7 weeks premature. He really does look huge compared to the other two!!!
Here are some recent pictures.
Enjoy!
Quenta

William being burped by Dad! What a little boy he is becoming!

Jackson, Addison and William havin play time!

Addison taking a nap while waiting on her bottle! Daddy Bob with the boys. (Jackson, Daddy Bob, and William)

William has learned how to suck his thumb!

Daddy Bob with all 3!

William and Jackson with their Glow Worms!

William, Addison and Jackson having play time!

Addison in her Bumbo chair!

All three in their chairs with their Glow Worms! L-R William, Addison and Jackson. Thanks Aunt Jo and Uncle D for our Glow Worms ... we love them!

No comments: