Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THEY ARE NOT EWOKS!

We went to the Dallas Arboretum this past Sunday. It was a beautiful day ... the weather was great and we had lots of people taking pictures of us. It still kinda weirds me out that folks want to take our picture. I know you don't see triplets all the time, but really ... it is just 3 babies who happened to be born at the same time. I understand folks looking ... but taking our picture while we are having a picnic lunch???? I kinda felt like we were at the zoo and we were the exhibit. Oh, and folks were not taking our picture when the kids had their costumes on ... it was while they were in their shorts and t-shirts! Go figure!

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

I don't think people are taking pictures because they are triplets, I think they just want a picture of the cutest babies ever!!